Lineage II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearFactor Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-
Recruitment opened for all classes, post your apply bellow if you want to join us.

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biber

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:55 am

Nationality: German

Do u agree and respect clan rules?: yes
Ingame Nickname: Biber
Class: Main / Subclass 1 / Subclass 2: Destroyer
Level: Main / Subclass 1 / Subclass 2:68
How many hours per day do u play on this server?:4-5

How long do u play Lineage 2?: 5 years on retail
Are u a member of any clan? If so, wich one?: im untagged atm
What Gear do u have atm?: got a Great sword a Doom set
What Kind of player are u?:im a team player, i was clanleader on retail server for 2 years. I back up people and im always there when they need help (tips/pvp/etc)
Servers (include rates) you have played on:only retail and this server
Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers:uhh to many to count, a 83 adventurer, 79 pp, 79 titan,79 bd, 79 ol etc
Why do u want to join us?:Our clan from retail left official because we were tired from all the cheaters and ebayers. So we made a clan on this server. we meet a few new friends, but we are looking for a bigger clan with a clanhall and the possibility of sieges/tw and later on epicraids like tiat,beleth etc.

Im not making this application for only myself, but for all of our old clan. We are 12-15 people who play pretty everyday.
Chars are Tyndra 65 bd,Bedi 65 se,Asgaard 66 Sh, damdam 73 sh, partybreaker 74 necro, dominius 72 ol,soldier 68 he,spintop 72 bh,lyma 58 sh, silentsoul 56 sws and a few more but im not sure what chat they plan on taking as their main since they are all about the same lvl atm. That issue can be easily solved tho by talking to them.

What you expect from this clan:i expect loyal and nice people, the chance to find new friends and mostly to have fun together.
Do u have any friends/relatives in this clan, if so, please name them: none sofar
Back to top Go down
hellixs
Admin
hellixs

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 am

Already spoke ingame, just needed few more details. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://fearfactor.omgforum.net

application
Page 1 of 1