Lineage II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearFactor Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-
Recruitment opened for all classes, post your apply bellow if you want to join us.

LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FEarBG

FEarBG

LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x Empty
PostSubject: LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x   LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:29 am

Nationality: Bulgarian

Do u agree and respect clan rules?: Yes
Ingame Nickname: Fable
Class: Main / Subclass 1 / Subclass 2: Main TreasureHunter / Subclass 1 Bishop / Subclass 2 Necromancer
Level: Main / Subclass 1 / Subclass 2: Main 62 / Subclass 1 and Subclass 2 are not ready yet. Just an idea.
How many hours per day do u play on this server?: Different, but generally about 5-6 hours. Im only 62 becouse i was playing with WC and BH for buffs and spoil. Now i will continue to lvling only the TH. During the rest you can always contact me at skype or MSN. I'll answer back in 5 minutes at most.

How long do u play Lineage 2?: 5 years
Are u a member of any clan? If so, wich one?: No, im not. I was only in your academy.
What Gear do u have atm?: Majestic Leather Set with Soul Separator and a Phoenix Jewels Set
What Kind of player are u?: RP i guess. I like to farm in pt with a clan or friends, not random ppl. I dont PK players just for fun. I dont like PK at all аnd its not about the drop chance. Just i like the fair fight when your opponent is ready for battle and both are on the same level or close. PK low level players its just the stupidest thing in L2. But like i said, flaged players who are not from the clan or friends dont live long around me. And finally i love PVP between two clans or more. Maybe for me this is the whole point of the game. Having good armor, weapon, lvling a lot and stuff, everything for this glorious moment when you're surrounded by enemies but deep inside you know that you will rape them all...
Servers (include rates) you have played on: The Abyss x3, DEX x4, AdenaGate x10, Phoenix x35
Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: TreasureHunter 73, StormScreamer 78, BladeDancer 62, Prophet 70 / TreasureHunter 68 / Adventurer 80, DoomCryer 78, BountyHunter 70 / TreasureHunter 75
Why do u want to join us?: I want to farm with more ppl, RB, Kama 78...

What you expect from this clan: Players who want to play with me? I mean the point is clear. I want to farm in clan party, share the drops, help each other, stuff like that...
Do u have any friends/relatives in this clan, if so, please name them: No, i dont.

Note: I know that my level its kinda low atm. I was thinking to make 70+ and then to look out for clan, but who knows. Maybe i will make a good impression and become a part of this clan. Аs I always say, yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, but today is a gift. So get it on...
Back to top Go down
Blackout

Blackout

LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x Empty
PostSubject: Re: LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x   LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Accepted pm ingame
Back to top Go down

LFC IGN:Fable TH 6x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lineage II :: Recruiting-
Jump to: