Lineage II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FearFactor Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-
Recruitment opened for all classes, post your apply bellow if you want to join us.

Application - Larsin - Hawkeye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
larsin

Application - Larsin - Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Application - Larsin - Hawkeye   Application - Larsin - Hawkeye EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:39 am

Nationality: Netherlands

Do u agree and respect clan rules?: ofcourse
Ingame Nickname: Larsin
Class: Main / Subclass 1 / Subclass 2: Hawkeye (boxed 64pp, and 56 spoiling dorf)
Level: Main / Subclass 1 / Subclass 2: 71
How many hours per day do u play on this server?: depends on the day. Average around 4, weekends more.

How long do u play Lineage 2?: I played it 5 years ago for 2. I recently started playing again.

Are u a member of any clan? If so, wich one?: I was in Grand, but they disbanded for unknown reason.

What Gear do u have atm?: Im working hard on MJ set, but luck is not with me. Failed gloves/armor once. Have the helmet and boots atm (foundation boots) got materials ready for gloves/armor again, just need a few more fabrics. Got a carnage bow.

What Kind of player are u?: Im very social, like to chat a lot. I play the game to do all the group stuff

Servers (include rates) you have played on: Real server only (x1)
Chars (classes) and lvls on those servers: 72 prophet / 74 Gladiator

Why do u want to join us?: I want to join a clan that is active so i can do all the group parts of this game. Since I see a lot of u guys running around I figured u have the activity I am looking for.

What you expect from this clan: groups-raids-pvp-fun!
Do u have any friends/relatives in this clan, if so, please name them: none
Back to top Go down
hellixs
Admin
hellixs

Application - Larsin - Hawkeye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Larsin - Hawkeye   Application - Larsin - Hawkeye EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Accepted, pm ingame
Back to top Go down
http://fearfactor.omgforum.net

Application - Larsin - Hawkeye
Page 1 of 1